Yunix - Sub Rogue [Declined]

26 posts in this topic

Personal Information

• Sex (no jokes, you're a virgin, we know): Male
  • BattleTag: Salvatic#2825

Character Information

• Character name: Yúnix
  • Class: Rogue
  • Mainspec (and gear level): Subtlety (899)
  • Offspec (and gear level): Assassination (898)
  • Armory profilehttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/yúnix
  • Total time played on that character: 6 days 15 hours. 4 days (@ 110)
  • Please explain your artifact traits, talent choices (both current and situational): 
  • Talents:
  • T1: Weaponmaster is go to talent for pure single target. Master of Subtlety good for burst.
  • T2: Shadow Focus is a good talent for fights that are long and you need sustained damage. As for Nightstalker/Subterfuge is good choice for both bursting and killing adds.
  • T3: Deeper Stratagem is go to talent because it gives you 1 more combo points, good for overall dps and bursting, kills adds pretty quick with 6 combo points as it gives me 5% more dmg than 5 combo points etc.
  • T4: Cheat of Death is great for soaking raid mechanics when needed. Elusiveness is great for sustained incoming damage, or soaking frequently occurring mechanics so technically the best talent in most situations.
  • T5: Prey on the Weak good for killing adds quick, not a good talent on bosses since you can't stun a boss.... Elegiggle.
  • T6: Dark Shadow good burst talent and good if you wanna clear adds quick and for Enveloping Shadows nice for sustained damage, for 3+ targets i go with Alacrity.
  • T7: Master of Shadows good choice for pure single target, Death from Above nice aoe push and bursting.
  • Pretty simple talents to choice between but i know when to use them :)
  • As for Artifact traits i'm currently at 54 (more than half way to 55) pretty much getting 1 trait everyday .
  • Tell us about how you gear your character (stat priority, gems, set bonuses): Stat Priority for Subtlety Rogue. Agility > Mastery > Vers > Crit > Haste. I simulate my character pretty much every day just to see if i there is an upgrade or not i always wanna push my gearing to the max so i can get the most dps out of it etc.

General Information

• Previous experience (whilst content was current) 
    • Legion: 7/7M EN. 3/3HC ToV. 10/10HC, 1/10M NH.
    • Warlords of Draenor: 7/7HC HM. 7/10M BRF. 13/13M HFC.
    • Mists of Pandaria: 12/12NM ToT. 11/14HC SoO (Paragons of the Klaxxi Heroic 1%.. FeelsBadMan).
    • Cataclysm: 3/8NM DS.
    • Wrath of the Lich King: Ulduar 3/14.
    • The Burning Crusade No Raiding Experience.
    • World of Warcraft No Raiding Experience.
  • Logs from Warcraft Logs: Since i have recently re-rolled to rogue i don't have any logs but i normaly do between 1m-1.4m burst and on single target i stay between 650k-750k. Aoe i do between 800k-1.3m. (really depends how it goes, still learning).
  • Screenshot of your UI in raid combat: https://gyazo.com/34b927ad3143b2c16e3ce1a855662c82 
  • Main alt you play (class, traits, spec and armory link): Been lvling up 7 110s but only been playing serious on my Feral drood and rogue as alts but after playing rogue alot i got really hooked to it so my rogue became my main and my hunter Alt. I have 40 Artifacts knowledge both on my Druid and hunter so i can get 52 Traits in no time.
  • Armory:
  • Druid Feral: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/noobaim
  • Hunter MM: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/salvatic
  • Why do you want to join Boom Time: Looking for a guild that can have fun while raiding and still be 99% serious in what they're doing.
  • Why are you leaving your current guild: I joined my currently guild because my friend was in it so i'm just a social so i can pretty much leave as soon as i get accepted.
  • Have you applied to any other guilds, if so who: No
  • Anyone in Boom Time able to vouch for you: Nope

Raids

• You can attend all of our raids: Yes.
    • Wednesday (19:00 - 23:00)
    • Thursday(19:00 - 23:00)
    • Sunday (19:00 - 23:00)

Requirements

• Don't be a faggot and lock yourself out from current content.
  • If you sign up for a raid, we expect you to be available for the entire duration and not flake off.
  • Since you have no life, we expect you to be there for every raid during your trial period.
  • Install RCLootCouncil if you want loot. Don't argue, just do it.
  • English motherfucker, do you speak it? We use TS, you're required to be on it, to have a microphone and to actually use it.
  • If you can't make raid for some gay reason, you post in the "AFK and Absence" thread.

Type "Yo for real nigz, dats ma whole shit" if you read all that and understand: Yo for real nigz, dats ma whole shit

Personality

• Who is your favourite Superhero: Batman
  • At first glance, who's the biggest cunt in the guild and why: Idk
  • If you want to add anything, do so here:
  • Link one picture/video to entertain us/make us laugh: https://gyazo.com/eca467a443bb8d0cf6c229f0dc851642
Edited by Yunix

4 hours ago, Yunix said:

Personal Information

• Logs from Warcraft Logs: Since i have recently re-rolled to rogue i don't have any logs but i normaly do between 1m-1.4m burst and on single target i stay between 650k-750k. Aoe i do between 800k-1.3m. (really depends how it goes, still learning).

>alfons in polish means pimp, so thats pretty dank

Secondly, i do more dps on 880 enhancement shaman comparing to your rogue

Thirdly, you do have logs:

7.2 nh and 7.2.5

so suck a dick

18 minutes ago, Murdermoo said:

mfw you're applying to a 10/10m guild with shit logs, next to no mythic experience, at 899 ilvl, and do maybe '650-750k' DPS 

shocked-what-gif.gif

Well that's about your dps as arms isn't it? ;)

59 minutes ago, Murdermoo said:

mfw you're applying to a 10/10m guild with shit logs, next to no mythic experience, at 899 ilvl, and do maybe '650-750k' DPS 

shocked-what-gif.gif

38 minutes ago, Blackee said:

shocked-what-gif.gif

shocked-what-gif.gif

31 minutes ago, Deathwing said:

at least be beats Xents on Krosus

I have 2 shit legendaries NO 4 set so i admit i do shit dps, but wait until i get 2 bis legendaries and 4 set then i will top dps with just my forehead ;)

11 minutes ago, Yunix said:

I have 2 shit legendaries NO 4 set so i admit i do shit dps, but wait until i get 2 bis legendaries and 4 set then i will top dps with just my forehead ;)

You sound like me talking about my arms spec

6 minutes ago, Yunix said:

Well at least i improve my self for each item upgrade i get

I don't mean to sound mean, but you should probably think of trying to get into a slightly lower guild for Tomb, maybe you can prove yourself and join the big leagues after a while

I'll respond to this tomorrow.

Why don't you amuse me with:

- Opener

- Tier 1 Talent and Tier 7 interactions

- Enchants

- Set bonuses

- Aoe Rotation, Aoe Burst Rotation, Normal Rotation

6 minutes ago, Murdermoo said:

I don't mean to sound mean, but you should probably think of trying to get into a slightly lower guild for Tomb, maybe you can prove yourself and join the big leagues after a while

Yeah i understand. It's all Good:)

2 hours ago, Warlofd said:

I'll respond to this tomorrow.

Why don't you amuse me with:

- Opener

- Tier 1 Talent and Tier 7 interactions

- Enchants

- Set bonuses

- Aoe Rotation, Aoe Burst Rotation, Normal Rotation

- Opener: 

1: I start in stealth obv. 

2: 10 second on pull timer i use Tricks of the trade on main tank that is supposed to start tanking boss. 

3: I pre-pot on 1 second pull timer. 

4: I Activate Symbols of death and Shadow blades.

5: I cast Shadowstrike 1 time

6: I cast Backstab until i'm at 3 points

7: Using Shadow dance

8: I cast shadowstrike until 6 points

9: Casting Nightblade

10: Casting Shadowstrike until 6 points

11: Casting Eviscerate

12: I spam backstab until 3 points

13: I use Goremaw's bite (that gives me 6 points)

14: I cast shadow dance and spam shadowstrike until 6 points

15: I cast Eviscerate 

16: After that i go back in shadow dance spam shadowstrike and refresh on NightBlade  

- Tier 1 Talent and Tier 7 interactions:

Tier 1: Master of Subtlety Good sustained damage for single target

Weaponmaster good for both aoe and single target

Tier 7: Death from above is a good talent choice for an example clearing Eye of Gul'dan pretty fast as it does aoe burst dmg

Master of Shadows good for sustained damage because it gives you 25 energy ever 3 second and good for single target 

- Enchants:

Neck: Mark of the Hidden Satyr

Rings: Binding of Mastery

Back: Binding of Agility

- Set bonuses: Tomb of Sargeras set items

2 Set: Symbols of Death increases your damage done by an additional 10%

4 Set: Symbols of Death has 5 sec reduced cooldown and generates 2 energy per sec while active

but for picking the right set item really depends on your non-set item, u always wanna try and keep the highest prio stats on the item

- Aoe Rotation, Aoe Burst Rotation, Normal Rotation: For Aoe/Aoe burst i basically do Shuriken Storm while trying to remain in stealth once i get 6 combo points i cast Eviscerate so that i get Finality: Eviscerate proc (does 24% more dmg with Eviscerate) after that i spam shuriken storm again until i get 5 stacks of Shuriken Combo and 6 points (at 5 stacks i do 50% more dmg with Eviscerate) so with both having 6 combo points, 5 stacks and Finality: Eviscerate i use Symbols of death (if off cd) and then i cast Eviscerate on either boss or a important add that needs to die quick. My normal rotation is pretty similar to my opener as u wanna try and maintain in stealth, maintain Nightblade on 2+ targets i always wanna try and refreshing Nightblade when there is 4-5 seconds left on Nightblade or Finality: Nightblade, i use Shadow blades, Symbols of Death, Goremaw's bite everytime when it's off cd but i'm always trying to time Symbols of Death with for an example Concordance of the Legionfall and other good procs so i can get the most dps out of it etc, and i always wanna try and enter stealth when ever i'm at 70 energy or less because of tier 7 talent. When ever the raid does Hero i always do second-pot obv, but if the raid did hero on pull i always wanna time my second-pot on important add at last phase or if you just wanna zerg boss

:)

1 minute ago, Amos said:

tfw i log onto alt thats still in old guild and there you are socialing it up xd

also how do u fuck up quoting???

Me? idk xD shit happens

8 minutes ago, Amos said:

reroll outlaw and you have my vote alfonso 
Image result for pirate gif

7 minutes ago, Amos said:

Outlaw imo is alot more rng than sub, but i will do my best just to make u happy :)