Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonhuntar

Demonhuntar-Demon Hunter [Declined]

19 posts in this topic

Personal Information

  • Real name: Filip
  • Sex (no jokes, you're a virgin, we know): Male, non-virgin
  • Age: 19
  • Country: Serbia
  • BattleTag:Favebook#1834

Character Information

  • Character name: Demonhuntar
  • Class: Demon Hunter
  • Mainspec (and gear level): Havoc(910)
  • Offspec (and gear level): Not calculated
  • Armory profilehttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/demonhuntar
  • Total time played on that character: 30 days 2 hours 12 min (@ Lv. 110)
  • Please explain your artifact traits, talent choices (both current and situational): 
  • Talents:
  • First row: Felblade, Currently best for DH.
  • Second Row: Demon Blades, again, best for dh, 1less button and others are not as viable.
  • Third Row: All of them have their place, I usually go for First blood for raids in general, Chaos Cleave can sometimes be good and bloodlet is good with wrist legendary.
  • Fourth Row: Netherwalk/Soulrending, depends on boss which one of these I take.
  • Fifth Row: Nemesis all the way. Best dps boost.
  • Sixth Row: Master of the glaive if not in demonic build. 
  • Seventh Row: Chaos Blades, again, only when not in demonic build.
  • As for artifact traits, I just took the new traits first.Then just kinda picked the rest of the DPS increasing traits and then the utility ones. For relics I went with item level above anything unless it has a utility trait on it. The best you can get are Chaos Strike Crit boost.
  • Tell us about how you gear your character (stat priority, gems, set bonuses): Stat prio is Crit(40-50%)>Agility>Mastery(balanced around 40%)>Haste>Versa. Using 4set as usually, nothing special.

General Information

  • Previous experience (whilst content was current) 
    • Legion: 7/7M EN,  6/10M NH (Guild killed Botanist w/o me after we had 30+wipes(I was on most of them) because I was on holiday and Star Augur we had 2wipes on 0.x% so basicly, 8/10m exp)
  • Logs from Warcraft Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21111775/11#metric=dps
  • Screenshot of your UI in raid combat: Attached
  • Main alt you play (class, traits, spec and armory link)https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/livealife atm 50 traits, Restoration. 
  • Why do you want to join Boom Time: Looking for a guild with some humor while progressing somewhat fast. 
  • Why are you leaving your current guild: We are not raiding currently, they stopped recruiting, progression is going slow. Guild is dying.
  • Have you applied to any other guilds, if so who: No
  • Anyone in Boom Time able to vouch for you: No

Raids

  • You can attend all of our raids: Yes. 
    • Wednesday (19:00 - 23:00) 
    • Thursday(19:00 - 23:00)
    • Sunday (19:00 - 23:00)

Requirements

  • Don't be a faggot and lock yourself out from current content.
  • If you sign up for a raid, we expect you to be available for the entire duration and not flake off.
  • Since you have no life, we expect you to be there for every raid during your trial period.
  • Install RCLootCouncil if you want loot. Don't argue, just do it.
  • English motherfucker, do you speak it? We use TS, you're required to be on it, to have a microphone and to actually use it.
  • If you can't make raid for some gay reason, you post in the "AFK and Absence" thread.

Type "Yo for real nigz, dats ma whole shit" if you read all that and understand: Yo for real nigz, dats ma whole shit

Personality

  • Who is your favourite Superhero: Doctor Who
  • At first glance, who's the biggest cunt in the guild and why: No idea, gotta meet everybody first :D
  • If you want to add anything, do so here: 
  • Link one picture/video to entertain us/make us laugh: ummm f2cc267f6ea542d4674668639cda2616.jpg

WoWScrnShot_061117_215718.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Your parses are average at best
  • We already have a good demon hunter (or two depending on whether Dre decided to keep being a shit healer)
  • Your meme game is weak

Why should we accept you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demonhuntar said:

games-gangnam-style-world-of-warcraft-41

Satasfied? ARE you? :D

i think this is worse, do you have a non aspy sense of humour?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the progress run and as you can see only 1 kill. And I died due to melee of Tichondrius. Also, even on wipes I did better than that.

2 minutes ago, Blackee said:

Wow I'd skip a night of raiding if I got a parse like this....

bt2yDQ8.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sanicthehog said:

i think this is worse, do you have a non aspy sense of humour?

 

You are really hard to satisfy aren't you? :)

 

If you want a good joke. Just look at my character name. :D

Edited by Demonhuntar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demonhuntar said:

Personal Information

  • Real name: Filip
  • Sex (no jokes, you're a virgin, we know): Male, non-virgin
  • Age: 19
  • Country: Serbia
  • BattleTag:Favebook#1834

Character Information

  • Character name: Demonhuntar
  • Class: Demon Hunter
  • Mainspec (and gear level): Havoc(910)
  • Offspec (and gear level): Not calculated
  • Armory profilehttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/demonhuntar
  • Total time played on that character: 30 days 2 hours 12 min (@ Lv. 110)
  • Please explain your artifact traits, talent choices (both current and situational): 
  • Talents:
  • First row: Felblade, Currently best for DH.
  • Second Row: Demon Blades, again, best for dh, 1less button and others are not as viable.
  • Third Row: All of them have their place, I usually go for First blood for raids in general, Chaos Cleave can sometimes be good and bloodlet is good with wrist legendary.
  • Fourth Row: Netherwalk/Soulrending, depends on boss which one of these I take.
  • Fifth Row: Nemesis all the way. Best dps boost.
  • Sixth Row: Master of the glaive if not in demonic build. 
  • Seventh Row: Chaos Blades, again, only when not in demonic build.
  • As for artifact traits, I just took the new traits first.Then just kinda picked the rest of the DPS increasing traits and then the utility ones. For relics I went with item level above anything unless it has a utility trait on it. The best you can get are Chaos Strike Crit boost.
  • Tell us about how you gear your character (stat priority, gems, set bonuses): Stat prio is Crit(40-50%)>Agility>Mastery(balanced around 40%)>Haste>Versa. Using 4set as usually, nothing special.

General Information

  • Previous experience (whilst content was current) 
    • Legion: 7/7M EN,  6/10M NH (Guild killed Botanist w/o me after we had 30+wipes(I was on most of them) because I was on holiday and Star Augur we had 2wipes on 0.x% so basicly, 8/10m exp)
  • Logs from Warcraft Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21111775/11#metric=dps
  • Screenshot of your UI in raid combat: Attached
  • Main alt you play (class, traits, spec and armory link)https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/livealife atm 50 traits, Restoration. 
  • Why do you want to join Boom Time: Looking for a guild with some humor while progressing somewhat fast. 
  • Why are you leaving your current guild: We are not raiding currently, they stopped recruiting, progression is going slow. Guild is dying.
  • Have you applied to any other guilds, if so who: No
  • Anyone in Boom Time able to vouch for you: No

Raids

  • You can attend all of our raids: Yes. 
    • Wednesday (19:00 - 23:00) 
    • Thursday(19:00 - 23:00)
    • Sunday (19:00 - 23:00)

Requirements

  • Don't be a faggot and lock yourself out from current content.
  • If you sign up for a raid, we expect you to be available for the entire duration and not flake off.
  • Since you have no life, we expect you to be there for every raid during your trial period.
  • Install RCLootCouncil if you want loot. Don't argue, just do it.
  • English motherfucker, do you speak it? We use TS, you're required to be on it, to have a microphone and to actually use it.
  • If you can't make raid for some gay reason, you post in the "AFK and Absence" thread.

Type "Yo for real nigz, dats ma whole shit" if you read all that and understand: Yo for real nigz, dats ma whole shit

Personality

 

fixed you're welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look closely son, i copied the link to your logs, and replaced the picture you linked with the logs :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sanicthehog said:

If you look closely son, i copied the link to your logs, and replaced the picture you linked with the logs :)

Oh.... okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blackee said:

Wow I'd skip a night of raiding if I got a parse like this....

bt2yDQ8.png

You did skip a raid night after dying 5 seconds in on Tich? WutFace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.